SO LOVESTRUCK!


I bent down on my knees, looking at the one before me, so lovestruck!

I, being a girl, wasn't supposed to be doing this. I should have been the one experiencing having this being done to me. But he was worth it!

Lost in the elegance of the man in front of me, I raised up my palm. "Marry me?"

Though, it wasn't the first time I was asking him this.

He facepalmed.

And, nothing ever could have been more mesmerizing than that gesture.

My eyes turned heart shaped, and my jaw dropped like a lost desert resident's who finally had found her oasis! I took deep breaths or I would have fainted of so much love!

He didn't answer me but stood there shaking his head.

Suddenly, I heard someone approaching towards us. I sneak peaked a bit behind his huge muscular body to find out, it was his wife!

It was too late for me to get up, and to pretend like nothing had happened. She abruptly, came into sight and ran her eyes at both of us, observing yet questioningly.

I pretended to have been tying my lace.

As she glanced at me, I looked down at my show, trying to make something out of the situation.

He went over to his wife, and took her in his arms. She wrapped hers around his neck too.

Lifting her up a bit, he kissed her lips, while I got up to my feet and waited for them.


"The dinner is ready, Shiva." She whispered, blushing as she drew back.

Looking at her, with a glimmer in his eyes which only her reflection could bring, he nodded.

And, then, Shiva walked out of the room.


Shakti raised an eyebrow at me, I looked away, still sensing two eyes inspecting me.

"I.....I...." spoke I, turning towards her ," I was just tying my shoelace" and, I looked away again, guilty conscious.

"Sure." She said, grinning," a lot of girls do that!"

I, involuntarily, turned my eyes towards her and laughed really hard.

She came over to me and embraced me. Her delicate arms had a heavenly cool peace which made me feel enlightened for the few moments she held me.

Her mild scent covered the air around me, making me even more relaxed and appeased with the moment.


"You are me. He will come to you at the right time." Shakti said


I gently pulled back, and looked at her doubtfully.

She gave me a very reassuring smile and said, " I've prepared your favorite dishes for you! Let's go and eat."


And, I just blissfully nodded.

0 Comments:

BLOG POST OF THE WEEK