That blur face...














That blur face. That face i saw every night. That face which flashed every morning.  It was all over me.

I could sense him, i could feel him, he wasn't real. Will he ever happen to me?

Oh, how i wish! As i sneak in my blanket i feel like he is with me, beside me, caressing me.
In the morning i wake up and see him glaring with a smile at me. Then he plays with my hair a little and kisses my forehead.

Where is he? Will i find him ever? What does he look like? Look! He disappeared again.

I hug him and sleep every night. His eyes make love to mine. My heart starts thumping.

I smile thinking of him in the day. I close my eyes and find him in the night.

Why can’t i see him? He was a part of my fairy-tale. My love. My dream. My fantasy.

He would be like this. He would be like that. I would say this. He would reply that.

Days turned into months, months into years, i always had this fear. Do they really make such people? 

Will i ever find such lover? Boom!!! And it happened one day…

God showered sparkles on me, i became the princess. Well, i was always in my world.

I met him. I finally did. Now he had a face. I was not creating a story, it was happening, for real. Oh yes. I was living it.

It was better than my version. So this is how it feels… Really? Reality was better than dreams. That face was not blur.. I was living in real fantasy.

But. But for how long?  Then came the storm. It was life threatening. Havoc was created. The tree was uprooted. Life came to a standstill. The eternity i lived made me die everyday.

I woke up. I woke up to a death. It was fatal. Nights were scary. Each of them were a struggle.

I was searching for the blur face. I wanted it back. I tried and tried. But that blur face was lost. It was lost forever.

0 Comments:

BLOG POST OF THE WEEK